Our/your first session proposals
This is the first list of potential themes for the workshops at LinguaCamp 2015 Berlin
Our session proposals on 2015-10-02
Learning by doing
- Babel Tower: challenges building a tower in different languages
- Learn language with (action) theater
- Language Cafe with Language Games
- Table Topics: giving short, sponteous talks in the language we are learning
- Maker Space: language learning and teaching with open hardware such as Arduino and Raspberry Pi
- Lessons learned from using and designing flash card apps
- LMOOC : Designing a language learning massive open online course (MOOC)
Finding and using quality content
- Free and effective resources available for language learning
- Improve your English with TED Talks (we’ll watch and discuss a TED Talk and how they can be used for language learning)
Teaching methods, content creation, and assessment
- Methods to help effectively help refugees learn the local language
- Teacher Stories: how a language teach can use their life experiences to create a story.
- The honeycomb approach to designing valid and reliable language tests.
- How to certify language skills with Open Badges
Your favorite session proposal
- Do you approve? Which session would you like to attend?
- Any ideas to add or questions?
- Do you want to run one of these? Or help out moderate one?
- Do you want to run your own?
- Please write in the comments below.